Carib Dancer Exuma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a wealth of knowledge in this thread. You get there with the search button. Point of clarification: Peter Hughes has nothing to do with the Dancer Fleet, except he founded it many years ago. If you are interested in Peter Hughes, check out this website. The Carib Dancer is well managed by Dancer Fleet.

Thanks Wookie I did not look in Liveaboards but just in the regional forum and actually ran a search too. Still only one review I would like to hear more???

It's kind of a brand new boat..... They have a very good Facebook page with description. I toured the boat when they were in the boatyard before launch and it's what I'd like to grow up to be someday..... The original hull is a Swiftships 85 which has been stretched. Berthing is quite posh with ensuite facilities, but it's hard to stuff that many folks in a monohull comfortably. It appears that they spared no expense when they put the boat together after it sat in the yard for a couple of years. The limitations of the vessel are strictly size, and not much can be done about that.

Thanks Wookie I did not look in Liveaboards but just in the regional forum and actually ran a search too. Still only one review I would like to hear more???
It only started running about mid-May so there just hasn't been much time for many people who happen to post on this site to have done it yet.

Back
Top Bottom