Cape Coral July 10 thru 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheVinstigator

Registered
Reaction score
Family vacation in Fla. what could be better??? Staying in cape coral, with a boat for 1 week, we will probably drive over to the east coast and do some boat dives there. Anyone up to dive with us, we are 2 brothers with OW cert. Any offers will be considered, would probably prefer weekday diving so were not sitting in traffic. Looking to rent some tanks when were there, anyone know of a shop thats good??Looking forward to enjoying your hospitality and always welcome nature, thanks and see ya`ll soon Vinny

I hope your doing better with your recent medical condition. I`ll PM you with my cell phone # any chance you can get give a shout and we`ll get together, even if only for a few adult beverages don`t know if your up to diving yet?? You can always bring the kids over for a swim with the 4 kids that will live in the pool for 2 weeks. Ages 7,8, 10, 12. See ya soon buddy.

Hey Vinny,

You should check out Scuba Quest in the cape, good people at the north end of Del Prado. What all do you and your brother have planned?

Soda:
Hey Vinny,

You should check out Scuba Quest in the cape, good people at the north end of Del Prado. What all do you and your brother have planned?
We have no plans yet, just trying to set up some good leads with some great locals. We have the house for 2 weeks and a 23 foot boat for 1 week. We are staying at the end of Del Prado Blvd, by the hotel there. We did most of our "dive shopping" there last year, but we drove over to Key largo and Pompano for some boat dives. Would like to try other places but we could do the same places again. Very un-decisive huh.

Your kids are almost the same age as mine (6, 8, 11, and 13). The 8yo is the only girl. And the boss :wink:

TheVinstigator:
I hope your doing better with your recent medical condition. I`ll PM you with my cell phone # any chance you can get give a shout and we`ll get together, even if only for a few adult beverages don`t know if your up to diving yet?? You can always bring the kids over for a swim with the 4 kids that will live in the pool for 2 weeks. Ages 7,8, 10, 12. See ya soon buddy.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom