Canyon Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

at Northpark you can go on a day pass...or I should say you used to be able to...we quit going there because they would charge us differently every time we went..then one time they said they were ful??? what we only want to dive for maybe a couple of hrs sorry all sites are full but we don't want a table just a parking space...nope nada...:-( we started going over to the other side of the lake where the free boat ramp is there is an old car sunk there pretty mucky and lots of fishing line....anyone else heard anything different....??

Ann,

Try that post on the San Antonio Scuba Divers forum and I bet someone will tell you right away.
http://scubajunkieoutfitters.com/sasd/index.php
I have not had a chance to dive it yet, but it is on my list. In the area I have recently dove Lake Medina and this last weekend, the Comal River in New Braunfels. Both were nice dives. I hit Lake Medina before all the rain began arriving and I have not heard from anyone that has been there since.

Jeff

Northpark at Canyon Lake is free to divers Monday-Thursday, on Friday-Sunday they do charge for a 24 hour pass that is $13 per vehicle and assign you a campsite. Holiday Lodge on the other side of the lake is also another option and there are a few more things sunk there, and as far as I know they don't charge to park and dive there. Here's some site maps courtesy of Duggan Diving near San Antonio.
Holiday Lodge
Northpark

Back
Top Bottom