Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well we can always creat a Red Wings thread for you (although we may not be as kind with the title...)

cmt489:
Well we can always creat a Red Wings thread for you (although we may not be as kind with the title...)

NOw thats a fine idea...shall we entitle it..."Dead Things"? (Shanahan, Yzerman, Chelios etc) thats sort of too nice though as it pays tribute to their squid tradition...

What a horrible place to work as an ice cleaner....:11:

But they have to beat the Canucks first before they get their own thread.... :p:

Mike Veitch:
NOw thats a fine idea...shall we entitle it..."Dead Things"? (Shanahan, Yzerman, Chelios etc) thats sort of too nice though as it pays tribute to their squid tradition...

What a horrible place to work as an ice cleaner....:11:

But they have to beat the Canucks first before they get their own thread.... :p:

Ok Veitchy boy, first things first, I will take those three absolute hockey STUDS over any three guys from any other team. Hell I'd even let you pick 3 guys from different teams and they still couldn't match up to the talent and experience of those 3 guys. Hell Shanahan didn't look to damn old, beating the crap out the guy from the Blues on opening night.

Secondly...It's OCTOPUS, not squid and it's a fabulous tradition and no one minds cleaning it up at the Joe!

And don't you worry, the Canucks will get it! Mark my words! Payback is a @#%$!

See ya VEEEEEEEEEEETCH!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Secondly...It's OCTOPUS, not squid and it's a fabulous tradition and no one minds cleaning it up at the Joe!

Oh, I don't know about that. Jari Kurri might object. There was a time when Edmonton was playing in Detroit and an octopus was tossed onto the ice. A linesman used a towel from Edmonton's bench to pick up the octopus. Kurri subsequently used the towel to clean his visor.... :l:

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Oh, I don't know about that. Jari Kurri might object. There was a time when Edmonton was playing in Detroit and an octopus was tossed onto the ice. A linesman used a towel from Edmonton's bench to pick up the octopus. Kurri subsequently used the towel to clean his visor.... :l:

Bill.

Ewww, that was kind of dumb. :11:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
...... I will take those three absolute hockey STUDS over any three guys from any other team. Hell I'd even let you pick 3 guys from different teams and they still couldn't match up to the talent and experience of those 3 guys.....
Sorry Jen, but as much as I have admired Chelios and Stevie Y, they are headed the way of the Hull...er....the dinosaur. The name of the game now is speed, and as much heart as Stevie Y has, there's no room in this league for a guy with no knees. I just can't see him completing the season. Read John Buccigross' article on ESPN.com, and he says the same thing. It's a young man's game, and Brett Hull realized he couldn't keep up. There will be a lot of others who realize it also, and then those who teams push out the door in lieu of younger faster players. Enjoy Stevie Y while you can, because this year is his swan song. They say Hull is a lock for the HOF. I'd waive the waiting period for Stevie Y when he calls it a career.
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
Sorry Jen, but as much as I have admired Chelios and Stevie Y, they are headed the way of the Hull...er....the dinosaur. The name of the game now is speed, and as much heart as Stevie Y has, there's no room in this league for a guy with no knees. I just can't see him completing the season. Read John Buccigross' article on ESPN.com, and he says the same thing. It's a young man's game, and Brett Hull realized he couldn't keep up. There will be a lot of others who realize it also, and then those who teams push out the door in lieu of younger faster players. Enjoy Stevie Y while you can, because this year is his swan song. They say Hull is a lock for the HOF. I'd waive the waiting period for Stevie Y when he calls it a career.
C-Dawg

You're going to make me cry....:crying:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Ok Veitchy boy, first things first, I will take those three absolute hockey STUDS over any three guys from any other team. Hell I'd even let you pick 3 guys from different teams and they still couldn't match up to the talent and experience of those 3 guys. Hell Shanahan didn't look to damn old, beating the crap out the guy from the Blues on opening night.

And don't you worry, the Canucks will get it! Mark my words! Payback is a @#%$!

See ya VEEEEEEEEEEETCH!

i am laughing my butt off over here....

Off to dive with some squid now....

Yuck it up now Yap boy! Get it all out of your system.

Mike Veitch:
Interesting statement for a guy with a Kings jersey in the avatar....at least show Gretz in an Oilers jersey where he actually won something.... :)

Jen...there will be no talk of Wings winning on this thread...against the rules i think...:wink:

Is that better?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom