Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Kind of sad...to only have losses to remember. I have lots of good stories about when the Wings actually won the cup.
Ouch...that one has to hurt.

Mike Veitch:
:shakehead :bash:

:sleeping:

:spammers:

And for you Jennifer...

:maniac:
Detroit this season.... :klo:
:rofl: :lol: :frlol: :laughing: :rofl2:
Love you too!!

Nice win for the Wings over the Kings tonight. Two empty-net goals in the last 60 seconds made it 5-2...

Also, another nice win for the Stars over Calgary. 3-2 in overtime, as well...:D

Mike Veitch:
I'm back! Ha, whats one loss in 82 games? Its only Minnesota anyway, give the little guys a break from time to time. We did it for Edmonton too the other night, people from Van are just good people....

And with CMT here at least there's two of us to gloat when we beat Detroit again! :)

I'll be here to gloat... assuming I can find the return button (metaphor for the back of the net). :D

Bill.

Diver0001:
I was living in Vancouver when they went to the finals and lost. It was some of the most exciting hockey I've ever seen and the .... er .... "street-party" after the last game was almost better than the game itself..... I don't remember who the other team was....does anyone else?

Thought so.

Sometimes you don't need to win to be the best.

R..

I was working up in Chetwynd that year. Game 7 and the bosses wouldn't let us leave early. It's still a painfull memory.... (the loss that is). Excuse me, time for some more meds....

Diver0001:
The Canucks dug as deep as they could and lost. That's sport. The result doesn't really matter. What matters is that 10 years on we still remember it like it happened last weekend.

R..

I think I have to correct that and say that Linden dug as deep as he could in game 7 and it wasn't quite enough. That and the ref with the hair (insert expletive here).... Excuse me, time for some more meds....

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Kind of sad...to only have losses to remember. I have lots of good stories about when the Wings actually won the cup.

I woulds responds, buts the meds....

:D

Bill.

Yzerman returns, Wings win
Steve Yzerman made his season debut, and Kirk Maltby and Jiri Fisher scored short-handed goals to lead the Red Wings past the Kings 5-2

It's like the return of the King!

Anybody wanna take bets that the Canucks get thumped by the Wild again tonight??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JeffG:
Thats because they cheated.
LOL

Vtdiver2:
You do know why they had some many French Hockey players, right?

Back
Top Bottom