Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan:
Yawn, when was the last time the canucks won the cup? OH yeah, never.. :p OF course the Vancouver Millionaires Won the cup in 1915, but that was the PCHA, and not the canucks.

Matt

I was living in Vancouver when they went to the finals and lost. It was some of the most exciting hockey I've ever seen and the .... er .... "street-party" after the last game was almost better than the game itself..... I don't remember who the other team was....does anyone else?

Thought so.

Sometimes you don't need to win to be the best.

R..

And to add to the last post, I wish the canucks would have won that series..

Matt

Doesn't matter. It was a coast to coast party either way.

The Canucks dug as deep as they could and lost. That's sport. The result doesn't really matter. What matters is that 10 years on we still remember it like it happened last weekend.

R..

Diver0001:

The Canucks dug as deep as they could and lost. That's sport. The result doesn't really matter. What matters is that 10 years on we still remember it like it happened last weekend.
Here Here, well spoken.

Matt

SeanQ:
I thought so.

Have you ever noticed there are 3 Canadian teams with a C shaped logo?
Yeah, but the original is still the best....GO HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C-Dawg

SeanQ:
We better hope the Hab's fans aren't listening.
Well, you can hope, but you'd be wrong....lol....the Habs have more banners than the rest of the Canadian teams combined. With the new rules, the HABS speed, skill and youth, they'll be a force to reckon with once again. It might not be this year, but Montreal will raise another banner within 5 years.
Thank Gawd hockeys back,
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
Well, you can hope, but you'd be wrong....lol....the Habs have more banners than the rest of the Canadian teams combined.
Thats because they cheated.

Diver0001:

R..

Of course i was there too! Awesome playoffs thats for sure. One goalpost away from overtime in game 7....

The "street party" afterwards also kinda interesting, i even got hit by a little tear gas...hard to run when i was on crutches....stupid little twerps that had to ruin a good party by breaking windows...

Maybe it will be 06 again!

I also remember the finals against the Islanders in 82...that was a great run as well, too bad we had to meet up with Bossy and company in the finals (we got spanked)

Mike Veitch:
Of course i was there too! Awesome playoffs thats for sure. One goalpost away from overtime in game 7....

The "street party" afterwards also kinda interesting, i even got hit by a little tear gas...hard to run when i was on crutches....stupid little twerps that had to ruin a good party by breaking windows...

Maybe it will be 06 again!

I also remember the finals against the Islanders in 82...that was a great run as well, too bad we had to meet up with Bossy and company in the finals (we got spanked)
Kind of sad...to only have losses to remember. I have lots of good stories about when the Wings actually won the cup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom