Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to see the Canuckleheads play the Loafs this season. I liked the Loafs once but I'm not a fan of their new roster. Lindros? Give me a break.

SeanQ:
I'd like to see the Canuckleheads play the Loafs this season. I liked the Loafs once but I'm not a fan of their new roster. Lindros? Give me a break.
Well, I will be cheering for the Canuckleheads whenever they play a) Montreal b) Toronto c) Calgary

But Lindros is the kiss of death for any team, I'm glad he went to the Leafs. I can't think of a team more deserving.

cmt489:
In a @$%&%^ shoot out!! And only because Ruutu took that stupid penalty allowing the powerplay in the last minutes of the game.....
Bitterness doesn't become you.

I thought so.

Have you ever noticed there are 3 Canadian teams with a C shaped logo?

Yawn, when was the last time the canucks won the cup? OH yeah, never.. :p OF course the Vancouver Millionaires Won the cup in 1915, but that was the PCHA, and not the canucks.

Matt

SeanQ:
I thought so.

Have you ever noticed there are 3 Canadian teams with a C shaped logo?
Wow...There has to be some diabolical plot behind this, it couldn't be a Coincidence

Corigan:
Yawn, when was the last time the canucks won the cup? OH yeah, never.. :p

Matt
Yea, I wonder if we should count Stanley Cup banners in Alberta vs BC.

Back
Top Bottom