Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby:
We want him back also.

But Ottawa beat Minnesota 6-1 last night, doesn't Vancouver have a hard time beating them?!?

I'm heading out your way tomorrow, is it still raining?

Yer coming to Yap?!?! :D Its always raining in Vancouver from Nov to May, thats why i don't live there.....:14:

Actually Canucks can't seem to beat Calgary, Edm, Colorado, or Minn...all teams in our division of course...but we don't have many problems with the rest of em...
Hmmm, guess it all comes down to the playoffs...

Jennifer should be posting here again soon, think the Canucks and Dead Things playing again soon....:wink:

Mike Veitch:
Yer coming to Yap?!?! :D Its always raining in Vancouver from Nov to May, thats why i don't live there.....:14:

Actually Canucks can't seem to beat Calgary, Edm, Colorado, or Minn...all teams in our division of course...but we don't have many problems with the rest of em...

Jennifer should be posting here again soon, think the Canucks and Dead Things playing again soon....:wink:

LOL,

I missed that altogether, I just saw the Vancouver part. I'm originally from Vancouver (Langley actually) and the rain is one of the reasons I don't live there anymore also. It's supposed to rain all weekend while I'm there, great...

I'm not sure why, but the teams from the East are having trouble beating the Western teams this year. The Sens beating Edmonton and then Minnesota is a huge lift.

I'm not sure about the Red Wings this year, Osgoode and Legace?!? I don't think they'll make it down the stretch.

Mike Veitch:

Yes I will be posting in the "Red Wings Rule" thread...Jon will see to it :wink:

colby:
LOL,

I missed that altogether, I just saw the Vancouver part. I'm originally from Vancouver (Langley actually) and the rain is one of the reasons I don't live there anymore also. It's supposed to rain all weekend while I'm there, great...

Langley eh? thats cool, i grew up in North Delta and now the parents live out in South Surrey/White Rock so that is where i am at when i go home...

Jennifer... :e18:

All is right in the world again.

LOL!

Vancouver's been struggling a bit, but...

Sens won, Leafs lost, so two out of three isn't bad :wink:

TCDiver1:
All is right in the world again.

Wow! You guys had to wait a long long time for this. Oh well, 3 wins out of 4 won't be that bad.

:D

Bill.

Why does it not surprise me ol TCDiver1 brought this one out of the ashes?! :wink: Ya, guess it had to happen while we are on a losing streak....

Ok here goes the new thread....

Thx Mike and i expected something much more glib and pithy from you .... something more like the Lightning Fish comment. Nice to see you "get" as good as you "give." :wink:

And it was very close, it came down to the last minute, with a no-goal call that could have gone either way. Your goalie is a lot better than he gets credit for from what i saw in this game.

And where is Jennifer? I hope she is okay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom