Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG:
Good thing they don't have 11...you would of been confused after you ran out of hands.

Nah...I'm from the country, I can just start on my toes :D

I'm so "disappointed" in you JeffG! :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Is there hockey in Indiana? :07:
Bygones are bygones...stop thinking about the past....its the Cup in 06 that matters...:D And it will be ours....

No we don't have Hockey in Indiana...but I'm only 5 hours from the Joe! Actually all we have in Indiana right now are the 8-0 Indianapolis Colts...the only undefeated team in football. So 06 is looking real good for me, a Super Bowl and a Stanley Cup!!!:D

Anyone wanna guess what I'm laughing at??

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

3rd time wasn't a charm for the Canucks...Isn't that like 5 games lost in 2 weeks?

Mike Veitch:
In the immortal words of David Letterman....."Bite me!"

Oh come on Veitchy :D ...You know I gotta get all my digs in now, I won't be able to bug you for 2 weeks. I can't help it if the Canucks give me good ammo!

Wait till we play someone outside of our division...at least we can beat them... :)

You should give me your email for when you are in PI, that way i can give you daily updates of how crappy the dead things are doing...you trust me don't you?

Besides, PI has much faster internet than i have here....

Mike Veitch:
Wait till we play someone outside of our division...at least we can beat them... :)

If that is what it takes, you're going to be in a world of hurt this season with the way the NHL created the schedules. :-D

Gotta love those Avs, they've gotten 13 out of the last 14 possible standings points!

MtnDiver:
If that is what it takes, you're going to be in a world of hurt this season with the way the NHL created the schedules. :-D

Gotta love those Avs, they've gotten 13 out of the last 14 possible standings points!

Ahhh yes they have MtnDiver, but they are still 9 points behind the League leading DETROIT RED WINGS! :wink:

League standings don't mean a thing... The AVS are only 2 points behind those Canucks. That's what matters here in the "Northwest"

howarde:
League standings don't mean a thing... The AVS are only 2 points behind those Canucks. That's what matters here in the "Northwest"

TRUE!

We could be leading the league if we were in the Central division and playing the Blues (2-11), Blackhawks (6-10) and Blue Jackets (5-11) every night. Every team in the Northwest division is at or above .500 so far for the season.

We will see what happens on the 23rd when we come to the Joe and play the Dead Things. :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom