Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But I like this one! :laughing:
:rofl:

What is a Canuck?

carlislere:
What is a Canuck?

Nickname for Canadian. Just like you guys are called Yanks (no, don't take offence being from the south, everyone in the world calls Americans Yanks....except southerners...)

So the Vancouver Canucks is pretty much equivalent to the New York Yankees....only not with a wacko owner....:D

chip104:
...or the multiple stanley cups... :D

If the Yankees have won a Stanley Cup then there is seriously something wrong with them :05:

Mike Veitch:
If the Yankees have won a Stanley Cup then there is seriously something wrong with them :05:

And just how many times have the Nuckleheads won the cup? Hmmmm...let's think...OHHHH that's right, they haven't!!

How many Cups do the Red Wings have??

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-------------10

:rofl2: he he he

How ya doing Mikey??

SCUBAJENNIFER:
And just how many times have the Nuckleheads won the cup? Hmmmm...let's think...OHHHH that's right, they haven't!!

How ya doing Mikey??

Is there hockey in Indiana? :07:
Bygones are bygones...stop thinking about the past....its the Cup in 06 that matters...:D And it will be ours....

SCUBAJENNIFER:

How ya doing Mikey??
Good thing they don't have 11...you would of been confused after you ran out of hands.

JeffG:
Good thing they don't have 11...you would of been confused after you ran out of hands.

I don't know about Indiana or Alberta, but in BC we have 2 hands each. :D

That wasn't as funny as I intended it to be.

Mike Veitch:
sorry, typed that quick. Meant to say "...or the multiple championships..." You just had to salt my game. :)

But thank you Jen for telling Mike the joke in a less edited form.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom