Can't take it anymore!!! Moving to Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gang,

I just can't take it anymore!! My wife and I are moving from California to Sarasota in July. We moved out here specifically for the kelp and seal diving. Unfortunately the viz is highly exaggerated out here. Most of my dives have been in less than 10 foot viz with the best dive being somewhere in the 20-25' range.

What are the best shops in the Sarasota area? How long is the drive to the springs from Sarasota? I'm sure I'll think of a million questions to bug yas with... :D

I'm an instructor that has lived and worked in the Great Lakes of Canada (LOVE my wrecks), Cayman and southern California. Now I want beautiful Florida on my list.

Both my wife and I are looking forward to meeting new dive buddies and friends.

Dive Safe,

Jeff & Dani

My husband and I moved to California (from Miami) in the early 90's. I lasted 18 months and couldn't take being anywhere but here. I will be staying here NO MORE moving for me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom