Can't pm, don't know why

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Matt,

When you downgraded from a Board Guide, you lost PM capacity. You now have too many PMs and need to clean them out.
He seems to be a paid supporting member. Should still have the same capacity.

And he and i have exchanged PMs today

NetDoc:
Good point Don... I wonder who he can not PM!
He PMed me today and I just sent him another one

Hey Don,

It works NOW! Before I could only PM people on their replies. You have a spot on your signature that says PM me, that's what I used. Now, the whole thing works, there must have been a software glitch. END of this discussion!

Take care. Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey Don,

It works NOW! Before I could only PM people on their replies. You have a spot on your signature that says PM me, that's what I used. Now, the whole thing works, there must have been a software glitch. END of this discussion!

Take care. Matt
OMG didnt think of my link. :doh: Glad it's cool now. :D

I'm a mac user and some of my capabilities have been compromised... I can't use smilies, hypetext links, bold, italic etc. when I use Safari as my browser. Works fine with Firefox.

This is a new development (within the last few days). Did they upgrade the board lately?

edit: Page hung up when I hit the send button but obviously it sent the message.

Moodiejeff:
I'm a mac user
I'm sorry... :icon28:
and some of my capabilities have been compromised... I can't use smilies, hypetext links, bold, italic etc. when I use Safari as my browser. Works fine with Firefox.

This is a new development (within the last few days). Did they upgrade the board lately?
Major upgrade Friday night, TechAdmn is working on kinks.
edit: Page hung up when I hit the send button but obviously it sent the message.
That has always happened. Probly when the board is very busy. :profile:

DandyDon:
I'm sorry... :icon28:
Don't be sorry for me... it's you PC guys who've got it bad! Viruses, Spyware etc. :earthors:

:earthors: <----- That is a caveman holding a bone... right? :D

We're looking into the Safari issue, I will let you know what we find.

Moodiejeff:
:earthors: <----- That is a caveman holding a bone... right? :D
Yep

Tech Admin:
We're looking into the Safari issue, I will let you know what we find.
I'm sure that makes sense...? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom