Can't pm, don't know why

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I need your help. I'm unable to send any pms to anyone. Everything is set where it's supposed to be. I can reply to pms, but can't post any. Does this have anything to do with me no longer being a SB guide. Seems as if something has been disabled since then. I'm a suppporting member, I should be able to pm people.

I would be grateful for a response. Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
I need your help. I'm unable to send any pms to anyone. Everything is set where it's supposed to be. I can reply to pms, but can't post any. Does this have anything to do with me no longer being a SB guide. Seems as if something has been disabled since then. I'm a suppporting member, I should be able to pm people.

Looks like maybe that was fixed, as I got your PM okay a few minutes ago.

Your Avatar was on the PM, but not showing here?

Hmm, mine doesnt either. I bet it's work in progress.

Matt the Wonder Boy:

I am unable to use the smiles... :D OK, I can now... something went down, or was changed, or just fixed.

I can use the smiles, but still unable to pm.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Not understanding you here. You have PMed me today? Please describe the problem better.

OMG, what are those warnings at the top of the page?

I see a lot of functions are coming and going. I bet Ted/Tech Admin is slaving away in Calf as we gripe.

Matt the Wonder Boy:

There are problems on several parts of the board, nothing that's related to being part of any user group.

Matt the Wonder Boy:

Matt, what's going wrong when you try to send a PM? Are you getting an error or is the person just not getting the message?

Tech Admin:
Matt, what's going wrong when you try to send a PM? Are you getting an error or is the person just not getting the message?
He PMs me fine - dont know what he means?

Matt,

When you downgraded from a Board Guide, you lost PM capacity. You now have too many PMs and need to clean them out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom