Can't find replacement oring for mdx-d300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can find the mdx-d300s and actually ordered one by accident. It's unfortunately too large. Has my model just reached its end of life and that's it?

How did that work out? I can't seem to find an oring set for Sea and Sea MDX A7iii?

How did that work out? I can't seem to find an oring set for Sea and Sea MDX A7iii?

It didn't work out well. I ordered the o-ring from europe. They arrived. I packed them up and took them to Bonaire with me. I pulled the o-ring out of the bag, checked to see if it fit, and it didn't fit. Though labeled for the D300, it was the same size as the D300s I incorrectly ordered previously.

The good news is, I haven't had any leaks, but I am nervous about it. I'd hate to lose an $800 lens.

With that said, I've been trolling classifieds for a while. I came across a used D850 setup, and I splurged. It's in transit as we speak.

I'm now trying to figure out what to do with my fully functional D300 setup. I don't need it sitting around, so I'll probably start selling it for parts or try to find someone to buy it all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom