Cant Find Atomic smoke on the water fins...need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers Supply here in the Atlanta area has the Atomic Smoke on the Water Split Fins in stock. I tried on a pair of XLs earlier today. I will be adding a pair to my stable after the 1st of the year. Great fins from what I hear!

divers-supply.com or 770-939-DIVE

More than you might think. The latest e-mail I received from LP featured the M1 that they're now selling. And they also list the B2, Z2, Smoke Fins, both Masks and other newer products in the Atomic line. Their warranty though of course since the prices are below Atomic list. Atomic Aquatics at LeisurePro.com

Right now all I see for Regs is the M1 and B2

Regulators | Scuba Regulators at LeisurePro.com

The B2 is priced at $630, which is not any better than you can do at a dive shop which will typically give 10% off the MSRP of $699 right off the bat.

The M1 is a deal though.

Rich

we hooked up with the guys at scubatoys. we are very impressed with them, smooh easy, great communitcation and great pricing (+a little free holiday shiping)!!! Thanks Joe!!!

Neptune Divers located at 2445 South 900 East Salt Lake City has them in stock!

Weekdays : 10am - 10pm
Saturdays : 10am - 6pm
Sundays : 12pm - 5pm

Tel : 801.466.9630​

I'm selling a pair,
but they're size Medium.
I have posted in the classified section.
Sorry, not for you, but maybe someone else?
(I'll take any reasonable offer -- really need some xmas cash)

Back
Top Bottom