Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NetDoc:
Nah, it doesn't work that way. We are all heartless SOBs and do this only if we can make tons of money.

:D

Dang....well, he charged me 10$ per dive for the update, but at least I seem cool on the internet now! It was worth it, I think.....wasn't it?:(

Fish Wrangler:
NFound the answer in miliseconds.

As did I! Carry on.

Let the magic begin. I have 537 logged dives since my certification in 1993 after moving to Florida from Pennsylvania. However, I started diving with my family in 1962 on a Brownie Rig - but didn't log any dives and wasn't certified. (I was 6 years old - do the math. Yes, I'm 50) I became a PADI MSDT Instructor in 2001. Plus, in 1998, I got married underwater at the Christ of the Deep Statue by Captain Slate setting a Guinness World Record for the largest underwater wedding. Our record has been broken 4 times, but we were the first to establish the catagory. Woo-Hoo!

One little tropical storm and they start making excuses. It isn't even a hurricane!!!

I really wanted to wait until the board was back together so I could have the satisfaction of updating my own profile but I give up. Would the ScubaBoard Gods please update me to 15-50 and add AOW and Nitrox. Thanks.

TxHockeyGuy:
One little tropical storm and they start making excuses. It isn't even a hurricane!!!

I really wanted to wait until the board was back together so I could have the satisfaction of updating my own profile but I give up. Would the ScubaBoard Gods please update me to 15-50 and add AOW and Nitrox. Thanks.

Thanks ScubaBoard Gods!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom