Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've crested 150 dives now..perhaps I can get updated too :)
I'm also an Assistant Instructor soon to be a full instructor..whoowho!
Thanks kindly,
CJ

Well, let's see...I've been diving for almost 11 years now. I'm a PADI Open Water diver, and I've got about 70-75 dives total under my belt.

Maximum respecx to the Dive Mother!

Its not impossible, its time consuming and the fairies that be are working as fast as they can to keep up until the powers that be have time (inbetween their work, families and diving) to iron out the glitch in one of the miriad of free options offered on this free board.

Or, as I believe, the fairy dust is flowin Hon, take a number, kick back, strike up a conversation and be patient, it will happen. Like in Peter Pan....ya gotta believe

This problem has been ongoing for quite some time now.

VBulletin is standardized forum software - Changing physical hosts should post absolutely no difficulty what-so-ever if done correctly. And minor changes between backends, MySQL to MSSQL or IIS to Apache, etc. should present minor problems even to the most basic of users. Even modifications to Vbulliten should present minimal difficulty if they were planned and implemented correctly. If problems like these take multiple persons, multiple evenings on the weekend to fix - It would suggest that there is a lack of competency not a lack of time.

rbolander:
Changing physical hosts should post absolutely no difficulty what-so-ever if done correctly[...]
:lol:

Oh, if only I could live in Ideal World, too, where support departments don't stink, computers never glitch, and fills are free (up to 40%... it may be Ideal World, but let's be realistic).

Dear Santa,

All I want for christmas is for my 16 logged dives to show on the wonderful scubaboard.

And maybe a Granny Smith?

~~~~~
Keep up the good work guys (and gals), I know you're busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom