Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And aint it so beautiful..................:D

okay, I just got on a minute ago to - you guessed it -:wink: :popcorn: edit my dive profile and I find myself enjoying the humor and poetry of this thread more than the 'real' diving threads-

I realise I have no right to complain without a red name, and I know that everything has already been said in this thread, but I find it annoying that everytime I log on to scubaboard it tells me that I haven't created a dive profile. Not such a big deal but still annoying. Aside from this small annoyance, I love the board.

The banner's still active. However, it now gives you two workarounds...

Arrrrrrrrrrr. :pirate1:

Hehe, once I can edit, I'll have even more to type... tonight's C-P-arrrrrr class. :D

I'm getting the white screen of nothing-ness when I try to edit my dive profile? I didn't set one up when I originally created my account, could that be the issue?

Thanks

frankb:
I'm getting the white screen of nothing-ness when I try to edit my dive profile? I didn't set one up when I originally created my account, could that be the issue?

Thanks
As referenced in the rest of this thread, it's still not working for anyone. So it's not that you didn't set one up, it's that no one can edit theirs currently. It's on the list to be fixed after the gallery is working again.

B00004T9SY.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom