Can't download UW pics anymore........help!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Moderators, something is screwed up with the photogallery...For the last 3 or 4 weeks, everytime I try to download a pic, after the processing step, about 6 screwed up photos come up asking to post them---NOT MY PHOTO......Please respond to me by PM & let me know what in the heck is going on....TIA......Dr. Roy........

El Orans,

I have a question, too.

I can't download the picture on the gallery. Is there any rule that I can't download other members' pictures? The right click doesn't work at all... It has been a while.

Thanks in advance,

That's correct, it has been set-up that way.

You can, of course, always send that member a PM and ask for a copy.

diver 85:
Moderators, something is screwed up with the photogallery...For the last 3 or 4 weeks, everytime I try to download a pic, after the processing step, about 6 screwed up photos come up asking to post them---NOT MY PHOTO......Please respond to me by PM & let me know what in the heck is going on....TIA......Dr. Roy........
I don't know the details here, and don't want to interrupt - but I always load zip files of under 2 MB each. Just did, no problems.

Hoosier:
El Orans,

I have a question, too.

I can't download the picture on the gallery. Is there any rule that I can't download other members' pictures? The right click doesn't work at all... It has been a while.

Thanks in advance,
I am having the exact same problem, everytime I rty to download it say's its complete but they are no where to be found.Where are they and what am I screwing up?? They're my pics, I want to show you guys me iceberg diving. Thanks, Tom

medictom:
I am having the exact same problem, everytime I rty to download it say's its complete but they are no where to be found.Where are they and what am I screwing up?? They're my pics, I want to show you guys me iceberg diving. Thanks, Tom
I'd like to see those, and I see that the PG says you have 7 pics, but none are there. As I said above, zip files under 2 mb never fail me, altho it can be confusing to keep hitting the next step.

Hoosier:
If the images display in your browser, they are on your hard drive (i.e. in your browser's cache folders). :eyebrows:

John

Back
Top Bottom