For Sale Canon S95 w/ WP-DC38 and Ultralight tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thegrandpoohbah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Used Canon S95 for sale with a Canon WP-DC38 housing, Ultralight TR-D tray and handle and generic arms and clamps.

The camera is in good used condition, comes with one battery and charger. I can include some older memory cards if you need. There are a couple of dead pixels, that's how it came from the factory but I never bothered sending it back. Not an issue shooting photos but they do show up in videos.

The housing is in good condition, has been used but has never flooded. Some scuffs on the plastic parts as you would expect but the glass is in good shape.

The Ultralight tray and handle are brand new. Bought from Bluewater photo a few weeks ago but then went in a different direction.

The arms and clamps are generic made in China stuff that came off Amazon, also brand new. The clamps are actually really nice quality, the arms are fine but the finish is a little rougher. 6" double ball arm and a 3" ball to YS mount.

Just add a strobe of your choice and you have a nice inexpensive and light little kit.

Asking $250 USD shipped via Canada Post to anywhere in Canada or the USA. Please send me your postal/ZIP code as I will need to check and make sure postage won't cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks for looking.

vHfKMJnh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom