Cannot find server.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still having problems... only here, so I don't think it's me. Never had this prior to tonight!! Help! This is really cutting into my addiction! :)

Keeps losing the server... ack this is awful. I quit!

its not just you Amy, i'm still having the problems here. LOL, its hard to get this posted, i'm going to keep trying till i get it. :)

steve

Glad it's not just me... sigh... couple of other posts, I had to try about 4 times... finally gave up. I'm out of here for now... Hope it gets resolved. Not fair to try and wean us without warning. lol! Have a good night!

After speaking with our server provider it seems that shortly after our ram upgrade was completed the company hosting our server did some additional system upgrades to their network facility which caused our machine to become inaccessible several times. Two hard reboots were preformed on the server before the problem was realized and corrected. I will be keeping an eye on things for a few hours as I experienced a bit more of a problem then they described to me.

Still getting the "Cannot find server" message, on and off...

We are in contact with our server admin and the NOC over this issue and hope to have it resolved ASAP.

rjeudi said
I was beginning to think that i would have to get back to work.
Me To!! So hurry and fix it please :) or I'm going to start posting on Internet Opitimizer LoL. I'll hang-in with the SB and team forever how long it takes. just like prunes this to shall pass!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom