Cancun!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. J. Shark

Reaction score
Hey guys just got into Cancun a few hours ago!! Woohoo sun, no snow!! I dont get to dive untill sunday though :( but untill then I am looking for things to do, so any thought are welcome!!
- A J

I had to dig my car out of 20" of snow this morning! On the bright side, only 16 days left 'till Diving Paradise!

-Roman.

Have fun...Dive safe.

Chad

Not missing anything here 'cept the cold weather!!

Thanks I will, I hade a daiquiri for breakfast this morning!! Ahh I love the beach!! But I still need suggestions for things to do. Thanks
- A J

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
notabob ~ where are you going diving??
- A J

Bonaire, Jan. 11-18. :D

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
But I still need suggestions for things to do.

Ummm... dive? Oh wait, right. Not until Sunday. Hmm... Work on your tan? Chase cabana boys?

-Roman.

Went diving yesterday and had a blast!! I dove with "Aquatech" out of Akumal, Mexico. It was kinda a long drive to get there but it was so worth it!! I dove 2 dived in "Los ojos" it is supposed to be one of the best caves around. The formations were beautiful and the people were also very nice. I am having a blast but I am burnt and need a lot of aloe. Big parties tonight!! Have a good New Years everyone.
- A J

If you get a chance, try Manchones Reef off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Also, awesome cenote dives throughout that whole area. We went into the cenotes after a day in the sun and salt water. Very refreshing. Remember to bring water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom