Cancun here I come (again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Less than two weeks to go. Got batteries today for upcoming B-day gifts, two more dive lights. Plan on doing a couple of night dives and a couple of cenote dives.
I LOVE the cenotes.....I'm going to go watch my DVD of those dives now. :D

:lilbunny:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pennypue:
I LOVE the cenotes.....I'm going to go watch my DVD of those dives now. :D

:lilbunny:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ya, me too. I was watching a History channel show I recorded.
I here the Cenotes dives are a "must do", the water can be so clear it really seems like floating in space. :eyemouth:

dlndavid:
Ya, mee to. I was watching a History channel show I recorded. I here the Cenotes dives are a "must do", the water can be so clear it really seems like floating in space. :eyemouth:
I really like shutting the light off. It's nice to look at first. But the best part is feeling like you're sneaking around in the dark. :)

Hey,
Thanks to Tech Admin and CPR, we now have countdown timers.

:wave-smil

The place I am staying at the Royal Solaris says (website) they have on sight scuba.
It looks like beginners pool training only. Anybody have more info about this?

dlndavid:
The place I am staying at the Royal Solaris says (website) they have on sight scuba.
It looks like beginners pool training only. Anybody have more info about this?

They offer a free pool dive. Aquaworld has a little booth that they tend during the day next to the pool. There is no "on site scuba", meaning you aren't going to be diving out of the hotel.

Stay away from Aquaworld unless you want intense handholding and 20 people on the boat.

One last post-trip post, see ya all next week.

Hi all,
I'm back, it was a great trip. Will be posting a trip report and pics later.
But I must say Dos Ojos was fantastic!

Nice diving the cenotes with you David. Can't wait to see the pics.

Kevin

croninkevin:
Nice diving the cenotes with you David. Can't wait to see the pics.

Kevin
The pictures look great, I will be making them available soon, have to edit for file size to post here.
David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom