Cancun here I come (again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going back to Cancun for some more dive instruction the week of Feb. 12th 2005.
Hope the conditions are great. Staying at the Royal Solaris, it's is supposed to be nice from what I've heard. Can't wait. :dazzler1:

ok y'all don't care

How are you????

thanks shaka

Thanks Mark. I have a few questions about the operators you suggested, should I just PM you?

David, I care. I was just not on too much yesterday. Had to take the daughter to the emergency room to get checked out. She's fine, just whacked her head really well and had her bell rung from it.

Is your wife coming with you? And what training will you be doing?

You gonna go lookin' for them thar whale sharks?? :lilbunny:

cancun mark:
you just cant let it go can you Penelope

:wink:
Nope.

I want one for a pet.

pennypue:
David, I care. I was just not on too much yesterday. Had to take the daughter to the emergency room to get checked out. She's fine, just whacked her head really well and had her bell rung from it.

Is your wife coming with you? And what training will you be doing?

You gonna go lookin' for them thar whale sharks?? :lilbunny:

The wife got a new job and can't take a vacation anytime soon. I have leftover vacation from last year and a bonus week certificate from our timeshare to use up...
so I'm going by myself with my wife's blessing. So it's gonna be all about diving and I will do my AOW certification. I know it won't magicaly :bic: make me a better diver, but I am planning on going as far up the training ladder as I can, so that one day I might open a dive op in the Philippines. Don't know if I'll be looking for whales or sharks or both. :loopy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom