Cancel supporting member status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, I think those camos make my butt look fat. :D Damn, there I go again!

Try something with vertical stripes. It's not much but it's the only chance you got..

I still want to know how they trained that moose :D

5166654641_4da34c5ddd.jpg

Psssttttt.....not actually a Moose......he is special OPS in disguise. We tricked ya

cat-is-canadian.jpg

Last edited:
Psssttttt.....not actually a Moose. We tricked ya

cat-is-canadian.jpg

Thats such a sneaky trick!! :shocked2:

Thats what I thought!!

yeah... well when I read Steve's post quoted below, I was afraid his second pic which didn't show up at first, the Moose in Special OPS Disguise was going to be a " Moose Knuckle" :rofl3:

Psssttttt.....not actually a Moose......he is special OPS in disguise. We tricked ya

yeah... well when I read Steve's post quoted below, I was afraid his second pic which didn't show up at first, the Moose in Special OPS Disguise was going to be a " Moose Knuckle" :rofl3:

:rofl3: Thats better than their secret weapon the Warhammer!!!!

During the dives I did in the last cold upwilling, every guy on the boat in a wetsuit was sporting a moose knuckle.

Ever notice that "bitch slapping" is Steven Seagals choice of fighting style?

I almost hate to take this thread off the off-topic path it is running down, but woudn't it be funny if NetDoc just kept docc red for the hell of it. This thread could go on for a long long time.:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom