Canadian On-Line Retailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba2000 in toronto is one of the best places, msg the owner he can get oyu almost anyting you may need, or do you mean more tech level stuff?

I highly recommend divetank.com-- the shop is in Burnaby, BC although they have a receiving warehouse in Washington state and prices on their webpage are listed in USD. Not a huge selection, but very good prices on what they carry and good customer service. Especially good place if you're looking for a drysuit package or anything the Suunto computers line. I've ordered from them several times.

I second divetank.com. Call and talk to the owner, Richard. He can get get you anything you need. I purchased all my gear from there.

-A

beezwax:
I highly recommend divetank.com-- the shop is in Burnaby, BC although they have a receiving warehouse in Washington state and prices on their webpage are listed in USD. Not a huge selection, but very good prices on what they carry and good customer service. Especially good place if you're looking for a drysuit package or anything the Suunto computers line. I've ordered from them several times.

Personnally, I have not heard good things about them. They push out alot of bare bones packages (Sherwood Brut, and cheap resort BC's) and are quite expensive on the other stuff.
On another note, most of the shops that I have dealt with in Southern Ontario are pretty good and price match most stuff (sometimes even leisurepro) and you will get the peace of mind knowing that if you have a warranty issue you won't have to ship your stuff back out to the west coast.

...actually now that you mention it, we (Canadians) don't really have any online shop(s) like those in the US...I wonder why?!
4.gif

Sure you can call a LSD, but you have to sift through the brands they carry until you can get the stuff you need and often wait a bit longer since they might not carry it in stock and will have to source it themselves.....but why no organized online shopping?! Interesting
1.gif

I third divetank.com. I just ordered an sk-7, stinger and a bare hooded vest. They have good prices and great customer service. And I have been bugging them and they still just put up with me. =)

Again, Richard at divetank...great service

Yup!!!!!!

DiveTank. Bought lots of stuff. They've gone out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I've bought.
Great prices and great service. :)

I highly recommend Divetank. I purchased a Suunto Cobra, and a Bare XCD2 drysuit. Richard was of great help. Very good to work with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom