Canadian On-Line Retailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A little late to join up here, but are people looking for a more complete Canadian online retailer? Just curious as we have been toying with the idea.

Bill

Online Dive Retailer.
No thanks!!!!!
I'll stick with my LDS.
I'd rather support someone local who I know will be there for me when I need assistance.
Is it worth a few more $ ?
It is to me!!
That's my .02

PAdiver93:
You don't have accents? That's like saying that a Canadian team will win a Satnley Cup this year - out of the impossible realm... :wink:

Yeah it might even be Da' Leafs eh!

I don't ever recommend buying online support your local dive shop. When they go out of business were are you going air fills for you cheap dive gear. Also fit size and issues have to be sent back.

try my brother diveaqua.com better to deal with a shop close to home and get to know them.
try me Oakville Divers Scuba Centre :: Sales | Service | Instruction

cheers Rob

For all you Technical and other divers out there, Matt at w w w . scubageek . c a is great to deal with.
He is also one of the few carrying Santi Drysuits and undergarments. He operates out of his home in Richmond Ontario, but is very busy shipping to the US and Canada. If you can swing by, he carries lots of material in his shop, more so than many retail outlets. Although he caters mainly to the Tech Diving community, he can get most anything.
I would highly recommend a look at his site.

Strikeshield.

As Strikeshield already mentioned we are on-line in Canada and carry a wide variety of gear for both the technical and sport diver.

Have a look at our website at www.ScubaGeek.ca we are located in Ottawa

Mat.

Why deal with an On-line dealer when you have Aquarius and Aqua systems in Toronto both Guy/Marc or Norbert can get you just about anything on the market and there with in arms reach if you have any problems coverd by warantee or you require service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom