Canadian Dive Shops???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamp69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey People. I wondering if there are any Real good, well priced dive shops in Canada. Ive been on all kinds of sites like LeisurePro, scuba.com, divegearexpress, DSS. Theres all kinds of good sites, just not alot in canada. I've been on Dans dive shop a few times. Just wondering if anyone out there has a honey hole for an LDS they wanna share. thanks

Dive outfitters in Edmonton has a link to their online store.

You got it.

I can vouch for the first two as well (Dan's and Scuba Geek). Dan's was a bit slow getting something out to me that had been out of stock but that's about it in terms of a complaint.

He primarily sells "technical" gear but the owner of Scuba Geek, Mat is great. Very patient and informative if you have any specific questions. I am a recreational diver and had a million questions for him and he was great. I dive with a Bp/w cobbled together from an ex-diver who was a XXXL kind of guy and I am planning to upgrade to something better suited and he was super helpful.

Dan's is certainly a good shop and well-stocked with all of the nick-nacks. As mentioned, they cater to a lot of techy types, but also the newbies.

If you are just starting out, there is something to be said for finding a shop close to you. It's hard to beat the advise and local expertise you can get there. It also makes annual servicing a heck of a ot simpler. (Dan, of Dan's, is an old friend of mine, but he might even agree with me!)

www.divetech.ca Dan Humble's shop in Mallorytown is the Costco of dive shops. If he doesn't have it, you don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom