Can you see ghosts?

Can you see ghosts?

• Of course I can....can't everyone?

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I've had some experiences I can't explain in words...

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • You're insane and so are your friends....

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Maybe I should say "don't ask" but an explanation is in order....

Some percentage of the world population can see "things" that the rest can not. Spirits, aura's....the inexplicable....the weird....the.....well....that which can be perceived but can not explained...

I suspect that divers are unique in that many divers are trained in technical fields. I suspect that few if any divers are.........tuned in. That few, if any, can see ghosts.

Chances are that most of you will think I"m weird for just asking the question, let alone being able to understand it....

So answer the poll. It's anonymous. Can you see ghosts? Do you feel the bigger universe without being able to clearly articulate it? Or do you think that it's all bulls*it and that life-after-death is a joke?

R..

i live in a 250 yr old house, which is old for the usa.
i use to see things moving out of the corner of my eye [human shaped],
use to hear all sorts of strange sounds, creaks and footsteps mostly [no moans or chains],
and something was taunting me by repeatedly turning on the attic and basement lights.

burnt some candle for 7 days and had some ceremony thingy and haven't seen or heard a thing since.
i kinda regret that now.

then there was the time my kid got sucked into the tv. oh wait... that was a movie.

Diver0001:
Chances are that most of you will think I"m weird for just asking the question, let alone being able to understand it....
I don't think that you're weird, just that you may have spent too much time in the "Coffee Shop" :wink:

35-40 years ago I used to occasionally see blue-white humanoid shapes walking around the high school campus I taught at. I'd only see them at night. They were no distinct facial features or anything, but they could move about the campus. As a scientist I haven't a clue as to what they might have been, just that I couldn't idemtify them as anything I knew about. They seemed harmless and never bothered me.

no, i've never seen ghosts

i lived in a 17th century Spanish townhouse in Cuba, and i did hear a lot
of weird things... but never saw anything

When I was younger, I thought I saw all kinds of dead people...it was explained to me those were just people over 40 :)

Our property has a common fence with the local cemetary. I'm not sure I have seen ghosts but I have seen what we call shadow people???

Diver0001:
I suspect that divers are unique in that many divers are trained in technical fields. I suspect that few if any divers are.........tuned in. That few, if any, can see ghosts.
Well that theory seems to be busted! :D

In the old flat we used to live, we used to lost things, and then find them a few days later (occasionally not at all) at a different location. It happened so frequently that we used to think that one of us was playing stupid pranks!

One afternoon, my sister's classmates dropped by our flat. And, a few days later, one of them asked my sister about her relationship with this long hair, pretty lady in white. None of us had long hair and was in white.

That became our explanation on things disappearing and appearing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom