Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that looks like the west side, Makaha?

Nope, not uh... closer to Waikiki...:D, the statue is called "joy"

you are too smart. sooo, whats that "you are too close" place? I can dive the same place a hundred times and still not know where i am. BAD sense of direction. (or not too smart)

hee...that is attached to the bow of the YO to keep the subs at a safe distance :D

I think it is Makaha. Yup, definitaly(sp?)

right-o fishboy. justleesa, I never saw that!

Okay what is this and where is the wreck?

Wow, would you rather make this a funny caption contest???
However, the first would be a large bellied hogarthian double diver (I believe that was the scientific name), and no clue on the second.

fishb0y:
Wow, would you rather make this a funny caption contest???
However, the first would be a large bellied hogarthian double diver (I believe that was the scientific name), and no clue on the second.

yea, its an IDH tech diver.....is that mean? I mean you can't tell who it is! He just completed his weekly fitness program and now he is getting ready to brave the depths of ko-ko crater. Now...moving right along....it's one of the wrecks around Oahu!

Catherine- are you being bitter? LOL. I am going out with them tomorrow to Baby Barge and Fantasy Reef. Haven't been in the water in over a month so I am hoping the wetsuit fits. Off to the store to buy something for dinner.

Melissa

I think that is the mast where all the puffer fish "hang out"...The Mahi?

Oh, come on, I'm right in the middle of that class too, that could have been me! I don't wear the hood though. But the wreck I would say the Mahi.

Back
Top Bottom