Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you all keep posting and I will keep looking, but I don't drive around the island except to dive sites, so I won't get any answers right.
Nice picture.

Thanks Melissa...driving around the island is one of the many benefits of my job :D
attachment.php
]

Maybe you know this one?

YO_tooclose.jpg

and these two?

dinner_HM103.jpg

no idea on the first picture, but the second one is AWESOME!!! Lizardfish eating a goatfish? I have never seen them eat before. That is sooooo cool. I need to get wet more. I have done 18 dives since we got back from Cozumel (mid- July). Pretty sad!!! Slow year for me this year.

you got it :D

I think you have more than me! I had a bad year and a half...but things are looking promissing for me this year:D

I have only dove 79 dives in 2005, 148 dives in 2004. Hopefully 2006 will be more productive (not starting out that way since I have 0 dives so far). Seeing as how my daughter just got signed up for softball- I may not get to many dives in until June (all her games are on the weekends).

oh yeah...Roger brought this scene to may attention. The goat fish was still struggling. Do you remember the the movie "the Fly"? The original one with Vincent Price?...at the end of the movie you see the fly man in the spiders nest about to get eaten...in a thin voice he calls help me.....help me...that is what I heard in my mind when I saw this ...lol

no dive buddy. Can't afford the boat dives. $40-$60 a day to dive- that is a tank of gas (LOL).

hhhheeeeelllllppppp mmmmmmmeeeeeee (LOL). Don't you feel bad watching stuff like that, but it is the circle of life so......

:(...I'd go with ya, but I'm a lousey shore diver...maybe due to lack of practice...

hhhheeeeelllllppppp mmmmmmmeeeeeee (LOL).
Exactly!...lol

Circle of life...I rather see the beginning than the end :wink:

wow, I think I have seen the statue before....U of H somewhere on campus?

okay, where is my daughter and her friend in this photo? (divespot)

Back
Top Bottom