Can you help me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Done. (I'm with Zeeman on 10)

Done.

WileEDiver:
I really doubt that they care about using technology like MapQuest, I'm guessing that they're looking at the ways people prefer to learn (methodical steps to follow vs. visualizing something graphical like a map, for instance).

Ah, but the Mapquest answer is in one way fundamentally different from all the others: I don't want to learn the lesson from you at all, I want to find it out all by myself with the barest of clues!

Cheers,
Walter

Hi,

Interesting survey.

One obeservation I can make that might be of interest to you: My wife and I are both former (non-scuba) instructors, and in our certification course I was impressed that the materials and presentation basically covered most of these approaches in parallel (book and written homework; video; lecturer; pool sessions), to be sure that all the students were reached by some means.

It was quite a reasonable adult education program in this regard, from a purely pedagogical viewpoint.

Cheers,
W

Your responses have provided me with a substantial amount of data that will allow me to complete the descriptive analysis portion of the project.

Take care,
Chris

The survey results were an integral part of the Integrative Analysis that I had to submit as partial completion of a Master of Science in Administration degree program from Central Michigan University.

I received my grade today and was pleased to find that the course instructor, second evaluator, and program adviser all determined the work to be of "A" quality. This was my final project (thesis) and I finished the degree with a 3.5 gpa.

So, until I find a PhD program that fits my needs, I can focus my learning attention on subjects I WANT to learn...maybe time for a private pilot cert...

Thanks again to everyone for their time and help with the survey.

Chris
COVCI

Done - better late than never !

Congrats on the grade.

Back
Top Bottom