Can you help me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COVCI

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Friends and Colleagues,

I am working on the research component of a project that will be submitted for partial completion of a Master of Science degree from Central Michigan University.

I am here to humbly ask that you take a few minutes of your time to take a brief survey that I have created that will serve as the basis of the research.

The survey will take as little as 5 minutes to complete.

If you are willing to take the survey, please visit this link: SURVEY

Thanks in advance,

Chris Bunner

Likewise

Ditto.

Done. But the "I Agree" button (to actually enter the survey site) is missing in Firefox, so dust off your Internet Explorer icon :05:

(I'm using the Firefox 1.5 beta.)

Done - just a note on question "10. You are staying in a hotel and have a rental car. You would like to visit friends whose address/location you do not know. You would like them to:"

I think the option of telling you the street address and using a street directory should have been added. though no biggie, I figure being drawn a map is similar in principle.

Z...

Done

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom