Can we poor fools from Delaware look around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben- I don't see why not. As far as I'm concerned you can even drive up a little ways and come diving with us.

If you're looking for an NDI club, you do realize that the Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders covers your state I hope, so you're not all alone out there :wink:

Scott

Thank you. I know there is Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders. But since I spend almost every weekend in Bristol PA I am in your area more than my own (at least free time wise). Not to mention I have actualy had people ask me if Wilmington is a suburb of Philly.

Keep an eye on the lets go diving thread then. Some of us wiil be at DS pretty much all weekend!

Maybe I'll catch you on Saturday.

Scott

hambleto once bubbled...
Not to mention I have actualy had people ask me if Wilmington is a suburb of Philly.
It's not? :confused:

:wink:

Nice to see another Wilmington diver, although I moved to Boothwyn a few years ago. Still work in Wilmington though, at The Grand Opera House.

Where do you work?

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom