Can we dive Morrison on Sunday the 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Using the guage at Carrysville as a guide (thank you Super Bug Man) Morrison is in terrible shape for diving. Whether or not you can physically get on the premises, I don't know. I've been watching the station reports since November and haven't seen anything that would encourage me to drive 100 miles. Today the guage reports 11.2 feet which is barely below the 12 foot flood stage mark.

Sorry, but you may want to try Vortex.-

It may be a Vortex sunday, I was just trying to be cheap.

Morrison likely won't be divable until this summer. We have more rain in the forecast this week...

Morrison likely won't be divable until this summer. We have more rain in the forecast this week...

We're headed down on a certification on Friday and we always try to dive Morrision first but doesn't look like that will be the case this weekend.

I knew everything was at around flood stage here in North Louisiana just wasn't sure about Florida.

Thanks,

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom