Can only read first page of any thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBASailor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can only view the first page of any thread. If there are multiple pages, I can open the other pages, but as soon as I scroll down the page to read posts, I am immediately taken back to page one of the thread. I can never read past page one. Any suggestions?

What are you using for a browser? (please include version)
What is your OS?
Does this happen on any other vBulletin forum?

Since you are the only one currently experiencing this problem, any additional insight is extremely helpful.

Browser is Firefox 3.5.8. OS is Windows XP SP2. ScubaBoard is the only site I've noticed this problem on, but other than an occasional Google search, I don't really visit other forums sites. I'll try IE and let you know if it persists there.

Stuck key on your keyboard which is sending a "back" command to your browser.

That's my guess.

Turn it over and give it a tap and a shake. If it's a laptop turn it off first.

Try deleting the ScubaBoard cookies in Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy: remove individual cookies
then re-start Firefox.

Browser is Firefox 3.5.8. OS is Windows XP SP2. ScubaBoard is the only site I've noticed this problem on, but other than an occasional Google search, I don't really visit other forums sites. I'll try IE and let you know if it persists there.

Try what they said. As far as I can tell... This isn't really a ScubaBoard issue.

Since 90% of threads seem to go to crap by page 2 might actually be a blessing

Well, that's just mean! :mooner:

Howard, have you thought about posting a sticky about ScubaBoard's use of cookies? Might help some . . . Or, we might just ask you again . . and again . . . :D

Well, that's just mean! :mooner:

Howard, have you thought about posting a sticky about ScubaBoard's use of cookies? Might help some . . . Or, we might just ask you again . . and again . . . :D

Not that people read self help anyway... but it's been posted for a long time.

ScubaBoard - Frequently Asked Questions: Common Problems

Back
Top Bottom