Can only read first page of any thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is very likely a glitch with the Firefox version of an auto page feature. I had the same problem until I downloaded AutoPager as a stand alone add on to Firefox. It accomplishes the same thing but does it outside of Firefox.

Oddly enough, this is happening with Firefox and with IE8, on both my home computer and my work computer. If it's only happening to me, it's very weird. BTW, I deleted the ScubaBoard cookies. That didn't help.

Go to Start / Programs / accessories / Internet Explorer . ..

No, wait, what OS again? Vista and Win7 have a special IE shortcut that is "Internet Explorer (no addins)"

Something is blocking your access to the sites. When you see your red X, quote the post, and copy the link between the [img] [/img] tags, and then paste that into the address line in another tab. Hopefully, you'll get something that says "why" it cannot get to the site.

What kind of firewall are you running? Are you using parental controls?

I can open the thread, and i can view page two for just an instant before it brings me back to page one. If it were a firewall or parental controls issue, I would be blocked from the start. I don't have parental controls on either computer, anyway. Weird, though, it's on two computers, set up and configured by two different administrators, using two separate networks, on two different browsers! That leads me to think that it must have something to do with my profile on ScubaBoard, but what??? I hope no one posts a solution to this problem on page two of the thread, I'll never see it.

How many posts per page do you have displayed.

Is this a recent problem or has it been there since day one?

Back
Top Bottom