Can my warranty be pushed back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

castanagajt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Dear Scott,

I am sure there probably many divers like me whom has to sacrifice scuba altogether just to make sure food stays on the table. I have not been able to find work for more than a month now from gas stations to dish washer and haven't found anything, yet. I would like to know if I can push back my annual service and keep my warranty until I can get back on my feet again. Thanks for your time.

jim

Hey Jim!!!

We know that times are tough right now for many people. Sorry that you are having a tough time, and I completely understand that scuba diving has to fall way back on the "essentials for living" list!!!

First off - don't confuse "warranty" with the "free parts policy". Your WARRANTY is good even if you never service your regulator (and, for the record, I do not recommend this). It protects you from defects and workmanship on the regulator.

The "free parts policy" basically says that we will provide the parts for free as long as you have your reg serviced annually. If you skip a year, or miss the deadline, the worst case scenario is that you might have to pay for the parts that year (which run about $36 for a 1st and 2nd stage) then the following year you can jump right back in....

I hope this helps to set your mind at ease!!

Best of luck to you!!!

Scott

It does help put my mind in ease and now knowing Zeagle and all the staff and people who are involved with Zeagle will work around the customers' needs even on these dark days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom