Can I get your first thoughts please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was just my first thought, as requested by the OP.
There is no "why" for a first thought.
We should not start discussing "why", this is NOT "first thought", and would bring us OT...

My intention is not to be direct, not rude, however you (edit: OP, not you) haven't participated much at all in Scuba Board, don't include any context in your post, and ask for feedback.

This image very much looks like AI generated art. It's extremely generic, and the positions of items doesn't make sense. There is no creativity. There is no logic, no story, no artistic sense.

You're asking us to spend time critiquing something which, it's not clear why you posted it, or that you actually spent any time on it yourself. When you ask for first-thoughts, you'll get first thoughts.

That was just my first thought, as requested by the OP.
There is no "why" for a first thought.
We should not start discussing "why", this is NOT "first thought", and would bring us OT...

My intention is not to be direct, not rude, however you haven't participated much at all in Scuba Board, don't include any context in your post, and ask for feedback.

This image very much looks like AI generated art. It's extremely generic, and the positions of items doesn't make sense. There is no creativity. There is no logic, no story, no artistic sense.

You're asking us to spend time critiquing something which, it's not clear why you posted it, or that you actually spent any time on it yourself. When you ask for first-thoughts, you'll get first thoughts.
Relax, I just feel like trolling tonight.

My intention is not to be direct, not rude, however you haven't participated much at all in Scuba Board, don't include any context in your post, and ask for feedback.

???
@admikar is not the OP, and has a long history of contributions to SB...

My exact thoughts when Cpt asked me, but too lazy to type that much
???
@admikar is not the OP, and has a long history of contributions to SB...
I think he's talking about OP, not me.

Is it me, or OP didn't really expect the thread to take this course?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom