Camping at Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spratman:
Depends who is up there. For the most part, I don't camp. I live half an hour from there. If I do camp, it's in an RV...I like ruffin it....:D

There are usually several large tents and canopies up. Don't let the Post Office mugs fool ya. We're not a bad as we look....
We looked for you guys but couldnt find you. :huh:

I expect to be camping there next weekend, 19th & 20th. We will be doing most any specialty you could want to do at Dutch. PM me if interested.

I was at Dutch Springs on Sunday. Looked all over for the Wreck Valley group and couldn't find anyone. Eventually drove back to NJ without making a single dive.

Jerry

I was there on Sunday also, but missed you guys. Ended up doing 2 of my AOW dives and a third fun dive with a scooter. Hopefully I can get up there the next 2 weekends and will probably camp on Labor Day weekend up there.

pir8:
I expect to be camping there next weekend, 19th & 20th. We will be doing most any specialty you could want to do at Dutch. PM me if interested.
If my camera comes in, I will be doing underwater photography with you. :D

GeraldBarber:
I was at Dutch Springs on Sunday. Looked all over for the Wreck Valley group and couldn't find anyone. Eventually drove back to NJ without making a single dive.

Jerry
Oh that sucks! We were diving on Sunday, you could have tagged along with us. We will be camping there this coming weekend also, so if you need buddies, we will be there.

Sorry about that guys and gal. I was just burned out and decided not to dive. Probably a good thing too. Apparently, someone took over our normal area. I got a call from Hambleto Sunday morning stating that they were squeezed in between TSC and another shop.

This is one of the very few weekends when things just go in the tank. Check out our website to see what is going on. Sometimes it's like every other weekend that we have the encampment setup.

Sorry you didn't get to dive, Jerry. I should have told you I wasn't going, but I expected that there would be the regular group up there.

Back
Top Bottom