campbelford, ont??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foneguy

Contributor
Reaction score
any body ever dive in campbelford, ont ? ill be fishing the trent river, and may dive there if there is no current, hoping the dams are closed up! thanks

Skip it!.....You can only get 12-15 ft in the Trent and you cannot dive there anyway while the locks are open. If you get into the lakes Seymour etc they are basically mud bottom with squat to see. Current is minimal right now.

thanks you saved room in the truck. just been fishing there for 35 yrs and wanted to see the bottom. didnt know about the locks rule....

Only thing in the trent is lots of weeds and lost poles. It is pretty nasty. My ex sister in law has a cottage there and sometimes they have to clear the weeds away from the boat before they go out. Hope you caught/catch some nice fish. Have you been to the Crowe Bridge Conservation area? It is really nice to snorkle and look at all the fossels. It is very shallow but alot of fun for the kids.

well the fishing was good for my son lots of bass...too bad not in season!! no i have not even been to the crow river bridge in over 25 yrs!!! but still along mud lake ( lake seymore ), is the most picturesc place, visited with old friends good fishing, but a friend upthere lost his prop to his motor while i was there... i should have taken my gear ......and you were right about the weeds!!! I have never seen them sooooooooo thick in 35 yrs!! but nice talking to ya....cya underwater!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom