Camera from stricken diver found?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIOceanographer:
Here is an article that gives the victim's name if someone wants to find more info on who to give it to (I'd post the name but it would violate the Scubaboard TOS).

http://www.cdnn.info/news/safety/s050830c.html
thank you for sharing ... what is a sad and hart felt article, i sure do hope the person that has that camera has a sense of real strong morales and takes that camera to the proper authorities!!!!!! if still in tacht what is the last footage that man ever got to shoot would be of GREAT sentimentel value to the family!!!!!!

it apperred that the housing was intact and the cam was not flooded

If ANYONE can give me any advice as to who to contact, as far as a state or local agency that could help. I would gladly be the bad guy, and call.

perhaps a pm to the seekers captain will turn up a name.

dbg40:
If ANYONE can give me any advice as to who to contact, as far as a state or local agency that could help. I would gladly be the bad guy, and call.

The USCG handled the investigation, so I would guess they'd be the best contact to start with.

RIOceanographer:
The USCG handled the investigation, so I would guess they'd be the best contact to start with.

I saw that in your link. I called the Providence office, but they were closed. Will try tomorrow. Thanks.

Keep us posted on this thread. I'm really curious of the outcome. Would like to know it gets returned to the family.:wink:

dbg40:

Hey, too bad we don't know a PI that could track this guy down or point you in the right direction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom