Camera from stricken diver found?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? another instructor death ? after posting a message earlier today about another instructor death I gotta know what's up with all these instructors dying this is the 4th one I heard this year in the U.S. and very sad news about dying underwater :( but these guys should known better if there instructors maybe they just think since there instructors, etc that they can over-work it and do things they really shouldn't underwater and the sad thing is bringing others with them this is why I don't sport dive anymore just working on on my commercial training. PLease everyone be safe down there and don't do dumb things that can get you or everyone killed it's really not worth it . Good-day :D

Always descending,
c.h.

humm, in regards to the topic. Im very interested now to know whats all going on and or happened.

with hope that i dont get pulled into the thrashers on this one. Im hoping the person who found the camera reported or returned it. I dont seem to know to many divers who arent that nice. But you never know, doesnt seem like we have any 100% knowledge of what happened there with that.

on the subject of jumping to conclusions. I dont want to get pulled in either, but ill risk it and maybe, i dont know.
I do know I post on a lot of forums, and topics often get heated like this more often. I think its just how we read posts as possed to how they are written.
i read through everything. I didnt really see anyone saying anything bad. couple of jokes i guess could have been taken wrong.

Humm, I dont know. Well, i dont know if I helped or not, hope i didnt make things worse *stars sweating* lol

Any new offical information about anything with the topic at hand though? After reading everything, im very curious now.

The camera did belong the the unfortunate diver, was not flooded and did have footage. It will be returned to his family after (I believe) a brief visit to the USCG as it is an ongoing investigation. I am waiting to hear back from the USCG.

...MOD Post...

I had to remove about 4 pages of refuse from this thread.

Out of respect for a serious topic, let's keep this discussion on track, and leave jokes and banter to the more lighthearted threads, where that kind of posting belongs.

...MOD Post...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom