Cam Strap Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Scott, are the tank bands covered under warranty? The cam buckle broke on one of my straps today, and I was wondering if it was covered or if I needed to buy a new one. If they are covered, can I get it replaced at Scubatoys (where I bought it), or do I need to send it back to you?

Thanks,

Take it to Scuba Toys. If it failed due to no fault of your own, we will replace it.

However, if you ran over it with a dumptruck, played tug of war with a sumo wrestler, or dropped a 120cu ft tank on it, you're on your own...

Oh, and don't try the "there was a rat in my garage and it checked up all the webbing - that's covered under the lifetime warranty, right?!" story...I have already heard that one...

:wink:

LOL, no, I didn't run over it. I was trying to close it, and the widest crosspiece in the buckle (at the rear) snapped off, leaving me unable to tighten the strap. I'll take it by Scubatoys this week.

Thanks for the reply, who would have expected an answer from a manufacturer on a Sunday night? One more reason to love Zeagle products.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom