Info Cam Buckle Assembly Instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Out of curiosity, I checked DGX's instructions on this (video only) and they appear to be different routing.
Looks like the same routing to me (between tank/buckle, middle slot from the non-strap side when closed, inner, between tank/buckle, and finally the outer/tip slot). The video at 0:37 is mirrored left to right from the Step 5 instructions in the OP. (It was sloppy not to tighten the strap before running through the last slot, though.)

Looks like the same routing to me (between tank/buckle, middle slot from the non-strap side when closed, inner, between tank/buckle, and finally the outer/tip slot). The video at 0:37 is mirrored left to right from the Step 5 instructions in the OP. (It was sloppy not to tighten the strap before running through the last slot, though.)
Yup, slowing the video down and watching step by step next to the printed instructions, they're the same routing. I must have got all turned around when they flipped the view halfway thru.

Yup, slowing the video down and watching step by step next to the printed instructions, they're the same routing. I must have got all turned around when they flipped the view halfway thru.

We fooled around quite a while testing ways to photograph the steps until it occurred to me to paint the inside of the webbing red and contrast it against a blue anodized cylinder. Black on black is pretty hard to see.

We fooled around quite a while testing ways to photograph the steps until it occurred to me to paint the inside of the webbing red and contrast it against a blue anodized cylinder. Black on black is pretty hard to see.
Your instructions were super clear, I printed them out and followed step by step and it just made sense. Watching it on DGX's video is what confused me until I slowed it down to half speed then realized the routing was the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom