Calling Rickster: Maintenance POC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PonchoTA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Rick,

Who around here do you trust the most with servicing your gear? The only person who has ever touched my regs and such was the RegDoc up in WA. His reputation is unmatched and unparalleled, at least in the PNW. However, he has retired now, and I guess someone more local would be appropriate. I don't want somebody who doesn't really watch what they're doing to be messing with my rig though! Only the top notch, worth extra money to me to make sure I'm getting the best service that will keep me alive at 100ft. Know what I mean??!! :wink:

So, since you've got more dives than anybody else on the board that I can tell, I presume you get your equipment serviced pretty regularly, and by a reputable place/person. I would like to do the same if they are taking on more clients.

If I could meet you wherever you go for a face-to-face intro with your "RegDoc", I would certainly appreciate it!

Please let me know! Both my tanks need servicing and I would like to get my rig looked over and tuned up fairly soon, at least within the next month before I start diving again.

Thanks,
Paul

I'm glad that Peace is one of them! Since I'm SSI trained, I was hoping to give them plenty of business anyway!

Glad to hear about that, I'll definitely be looking them up!

On a side note, you're gonna LOVE my setup! The shell of my secondary is an old retro stainless steel but totally modern setup inside! And my primary is an original MKV! Also modernized inside!
:D

Thanks so much!
Paul

I'm glad that Peace is one of them! Since I'm SSI trained, I was hoping to give them plenty of business anyway!

Glad to hear about that, I'll definitely be looking them up!

On a side note, you're gonna LOVE my setup! The shell of my secondary is an old retro stainless steel but totally modern setup inside! And my primary is an original MKV! Also modernized inside!
:D

Thanks so much!
Paul

You are welcome!
Nice set-up! I know a couple guys that still dive the originals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom