Californian Neptune Divers

Should we start a Californian Neptune Divers branch?

• Sure, a branch for all of California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, seperate branches for northern and southern California

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't live in California, but wanted to vote anyway!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It sounds good so far, but still hoping to hear more about what its function is. Really think we could use at least 2 CA clubs. In my view, There is the North & Central group, the LA group (Thru Long Beach), Orange County, and San Diego & south. We all dive as much territory as we can, but if we are looking fo rways to keep groups whodive locally & often together, it may be good to have divisions along realistically drivable lines.

Yes, I think online is the way to go. An occassional face to face meeting would be good too. But online is so easy.

So, what are we gonna be called?
Kalifornia Kelp Dwellers?
Golden State Garabaldi Gawkers?
Alto California Señorita Seekers?
Dude, were's my tank?
Viz? We don't need no stinkng viz!

I suck at this. Somebody else take over.

I was thinking California Kelp Crawlers or California Sea Lions???

:confused:

I was just going by the other states who all seem to have their own forums, and the increased diving that ScubaBoard members seem to do together as a result. Anyone from CA wanting to dive together or hook up for social activities would then have a place to post.

how about we KISS :)

Southern California Neptune Divers

Northern California Neptune Divers

The name isnt as important as the need for us Scuba Boarders in California to have a place to go. i like how other ppl are posting the Date and location in thier area and telling there fellow SB where and what time they are diving. its hard to find a buddy everytime, this is just an ez way of finding buddies and making new friends.

Them there Texas folk :) seem like hell of a fun bunch that get together alot. Either we get a Neptune Divers here in California or i'm gonna have to move to TX and dive with that group :)

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom