California Liveaboard - August 2009 - Only $349

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dive Catalina Island and the Kelp Forests of California
Limited Load - 20 People
2 days and 1 night of diving

All your food, diving, and bunk on the boat included.
This is a fantastic trip! We've done it a couple of times before and people keep coming back. That's why this trip fills up fast.
August is a great time of year to dive California. Don't miss out.

Hope you will join us on August 28th and 29th for this great California Liveaboard.

For Complete Details:
http://www.academyofscuba.com/travel/sand_dollar_aug_09.html

$349 - Put your deposit down and reserve it today.
This trip will sell out early

////

For anyone considering this trip, I was on this boat earlier this year with these guys. It is a great value. The boat is good, the crew is great and the food is great.

If I didnt have plans, I would go. I will go again later without a doubt!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

Four spots left. Limited load. Water, I hear, is beautiful!

jcf

I was there just last week and the diving was great. Saw Giant black sea bass between 300 - 500 pounds on three different different dive sites. Swam with them for several minutes in one local. It was awesome!

mg

JC, does that include airfare ? I could fly out of Sea-Tac or Portland, which ever is best for you.

adios don O

JC, does that include airfare ? I could fly out of Sea-Tac or Portland, which ever is best for you.

adios don O

Sorry Don ....
Although, I do hear tickets are cheap. Surely, all that money you made coaching T-Ball this summer means you can pick up the flight :wink:

Back
Top Bottom