California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75:
Chorizo + Diving = :toilet

Seriously though, I'd be down for a t-shirt. Sign me up.

LOL!!! Chorizo is the nickname we have for someone on the board! We didn't mean the actual Chorizo.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ha! I am so glad that was cleared up because I was having a hard time envisioning any t-shirt with girabaldi, kelp, seabass and then a hunk of chorizo. It just wasn't that simbiotic for me.

Go figure.

Given all the north v. south talk in here, and not to sidetrack the convo, has anyone ever thought of organizing a north hosting the south dive day or vice-versa?

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Y'all ain't got nothing on Florida...:shakehead

Oh, and I'm just a lowly frequent visitor, but I would definitely buy one! :blinking:

Then why do you visit so often?:eyebrow:

John

JMdiver:
Then why do you visit so often?:eyebrow:

John

No, No, No...I was talking about the whole North/South squabble...Every corner of Florida wants it's own section of the board. Pretty soon, the greater northeast section of tampa will want it's own board!! :shakehead I think it's pretty funny that a state 3 times the size has no real problems. I love California, that's why I keep coming back!!

Well that and the fact I haven't dived with you yet John!! :wink:

The talented JustLeesa has been playing with a couple of designs with Garibaldi in kelp.

Hopefully we'll have a design or two to post soon!

Thanks for the introduction :blush:

Here are the designs:

front.jpg

kelp-copy.jpg

kelp3b.jpg

and here is a link to what the shirts will look like

I'm impressed!

Not to be a critic, but is there any way to make the kelp look less... corn-like?

I like the concepts a lot, it just looks like corn to me. :/

I've never seen kelp :(.... I looked at some pics on the net and cam up with what I cam up with...got a better pic?

This one is pretty cool...Although I'm sure there are some people on this board that have some amazing kelp shots.

817-s.JPG

Back
Top Bottom