Calculating turn pressures (gas matching) for a pair of cave divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Powerpoint presentation that goes through this thoroughly if anyone wants it....I cannot upload it here -- if you want it PM me with your e-mail and I will try it via e-mail.

I have a Powerpoint presentation that goes through this thoroughly if anyone wants it....I cannot upload it here -- if you want it PM me with your e-mail and I will try it via e-mail.
If you "Save As..." and choose PDF, you should be able to upload it here. Also stops people from futzing with something that has your name on it...

If you "Save As..." and choose PDF, you should be able to upload it here. Also stops people from futzing with something that has your name on it...

Saving it as PDF makes it easier to distribute, but doesn't really stop people from editing further as too many programs have that ability.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom